Tuesday, August 28, 2012

There Is A Snake In Your Bathtub


Last night our hired gal wandered out of the shower with a weird smile on her face. I asked her if she had a nice shower and she responded, "I did. After I got the snake out of the bathtub." 

The funny thing about this is that we don't have snakes here. Sadly, in 10 years I have never see one anywhere on our property or anywhere on the Palouse. I was just about to ask her what in the world she was talking about when I suddenly remembered that my 7-year-old had bought a yellow and black plastic snake at a yard sale the previous day. Apparently, this was a snake that grew when placed in water overnight. It grew all right and when our poor hired hand walked in and opened the glass door on the bathtub it just about gave her a heart attack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment