Thursday, April 12, 2012

Colfax Book Club April 12, 2012

I am honored to be attending the Colfax Book Club tonight to discuss SUMMER SNOW. The book club chose it as one of their book club reads and we will be meeting for wine, food and discussion about my favorite topic - small town women's fiction!

If you are interested in ordering SUMMER SNOW for yourself, or for your book club, please check it out on www.amazon.com or www.barnesandnoble.com. It also available locally at most Hastings locations. I have to give Hastings a GREAT plug. They are amazing to work with as an author. They make it easy to place books in their stores - and they actually pay their authors! Bonus!!!

You can also check it out at your local library, or order it directly from me by emailing me at the above email address. If you order directly from me you will get a signed copy of the book, plus a book mark. If you are interested in having me attend your book or writing club to discuss the writing process, women's fiction, young adult fiction, or who to come up with ideas in your own backyard, please send me an email! For book clubs, please ask me for a group discount.

Best,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment